I got this idea from this website while surfing the web. I found it at week 18. Over time, I may add past and future “Sharing my World” posts. A lot will depend on time as I am having a hard enough time finding time for my presidential campaign blog.
Here are the four Share Your World questions for this week. I hope you have some fun playing along.
- Do you play video/computer game? Which one(s) or most recent?
- When writing by hand do you prefer to use a pencil or pen?
- What has surprised me about blogging?
- If you had a shelf for your three most special possessions (not including people or animals), what would you put on it?
See my answers below.
- I play a few games on Facebook. I used to play video games when I had a Sega Genesis. “ToeJam and Earl” was my favorite game. I got many of my dancing moves from Earl.
- I use an Eraser-Mate pen when writing by hand. My writing smudges too much with a pencil, but I make too many mistakes to use a regular pen.
- The thing that has surprised me the most about blogging is that sometimes what brings people to my blog is surprising. I once wrote about a blog about Nancy Pelosi and Global Warming. Three people came to my site and that entry looking for “Hot Nancy Pelosi Pics”.
- My three most prized possession are a Clint Didier autographed football, a ceramic ashtray I made in Shop class, and a photoshopped picture of me with Vanna White.
April 11th, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Thanks so much for particpating. I enjoyed reading your asnwers!
April 13th, 2012 at 4:35 PM
1. I play Gardens of Time on FB, and do the daily crossword, but no other computer or video games.
2. Both, but if I use a pencil it has to be a mechanical one.
3. I’m surprised by how many people visit my blog and comment.
4. My TV on DVD collection, a ceramic horse lamp from my great-grandparents, and my kid’s baby pictures would be on my shelf.